Monday, September 14, 2015

Not Dead Yet!

However, due to some evil, unknown ailment that is sapping my physical and mental strength, the post I had planned for today will have to wait a few days. In the meantime, please enjoy some place-holder photos from my Dragon Con vacation:


Breakfast at Stax's Omega, Thursday. If you happen to be in Greenville, this is a good place to stop for chow!

This year's acquisition at the Dragon Con Art Show. Isn't he precious?

Getting ready for the "Humor in SF" panel.

On Saturday, I decided to interpret my role as a Dragon Con minion more literally.

At the Baen Road Show. What will Baen's marketing department think of next?

Larry Correia is much cuddlier than his massive physique and fire-breathing net persona suggest.

And lastly, here I am with Chuck Gannon, who is scary-smart and one of my favorite Baen authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment